Monday, August 17, 2009

Big Bang Theory

One of the very few television shows that Wiley and I watch is the Big Bang Theory. It's hilarious! It's also very educational. I believe that I hear more big words watching this 30 minutes than any other time of the week. Sheldon is such a great example of funny. Wiley and I aspire to be more like him- odd and always making each other confused! =)

Here is a list of the things I really enjoy eating:
Dr. Pepper (right now in the bottle- Dublin Dr. Pepper)
Kornegay cookies (the best chocolate chip cookies in the world- I made them)
watermelon (the redder the better)
meat (various types prepared variously)
Bruchetta pasta salad (dinner tonight)
Tuna fish salad
Bar be que chicken (no particular sauce)

Wiley says that I'm funnier when it's just us. Not sure if that's true, but at least he thinks I'm funny. =)

Lastly, school stuff started last week. There's no turning back now. Summer is OVER! =( We had a good run of it, but now it's back to the beauty of working with teenagers. =) I love being a second year teacher instead of a first year teacher. It's already showing its benefits.
What I love is knowing that what I'm doing with my day is exactly what God wants me to be doing.

Big Bang is back on- I'm going to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment