Thursday, May 6, 2010

This is new - for me

I actually had to search google to find our blog. Once I found it I had to remember what the password might be. I'm glad I have a good memory.

For those of you who don't know - (which is probably no one, but for the sake of giving me something to write about lets just go with it) Meredith is working and taking classes at UH and i'm taking classes at HBU. Meredith has 6 of 15 (36 if she decides to get the full masters) hours knocked out and I have 18 of 49 hours completed. We are officially done with our respective classes for one month. Then summer classes start. This summer i'm taking career counseling and theories of counseling. For the fall i'm taking psychology of learning, research techniques, clinical psychopathology, and individual psychological evaluation. Should be fun.

Eventually we will open our own college teaching only education and psychology courses. We will call it College of Wiley and Meredith. It worked for William and Mary so I thought why not Wiley and Meredith. We even have the same initials. I suppose we lack the King and Queen title, but those are just petty details.

So, how about El Nino? Also, I have a struggling fantasy baseball team. If anyone can offer any advice on strategies to get it going I would be much obliged.

No comments:

Post a Comment